Information policy on the protection of personal data on contact persons
Who is the data controller?
Why do we process your data?
OSBORNE DISTRIBUIDORA S.A. processes the data you provide for the following purposes:
- Managing communications with people in the public and private sectors.
- Managing the sending of information about activities, products and services.
- Managing invitations to and participation in events promoted or hosted by OSBORNE.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of data is the “legitimate interest” referred to in Article 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Who do we share your data with?
- The personal data are only assigned to the OSBORNE Group companies to which the request by the person relates, and as necessary for compliance with legal obligations and to support services related to this data processing and the purposes thereof.
- In the event that provision of the services requires data to be shared with service providers inside and outside the European Union that assist in the administration of this processing, adhesion to the European Union-United States Privacy Shield or adequate compliance with guarantees of the confidentiality and security of the data processing is required.
- The provision of these processing services requires use of the Salesforce IT customer-management platform, which is subject to Binding Corporate Rules that enable personal data to be exported to entities outside the Salesforce group located outside the European Economic Area that have been approved by the data protection authorities of France, Holland and Bavaria, Germany. The Salesforce platform is signed up to the US Privacy Shield platform. OSBORNE and Salesforce have signed standard contractual terms and conditions on the basis approved by the European Comission
How long will we keep your personal data?
We keep the data until the data subject objects to data processing or requests erasure of the data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Everybody is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether OSBORNE is processing personal data that affects them
- Data subjects are entitled to access their personal data and request the rectification of any inaccurate data, or erasure of the data when, among other things, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be held for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Under certain circumstances, data subjects may object to the processing of their data for reasons related to their specific situation. In this case, OSBORNE shall cease to process their data, except for overriding legitimate purposes and for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Interested parties may request data portability to obtain the data they have provided to OSBORNE, in a structured and commonly-used format for mechanical reading, to be downloaded by themselves or transmitted by OSBORNE to another entity. A data subject may exercise his/her rights by writing an e-mail to email@example.com
- If you are dissatisfied with the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at the postal or electronic address given on its website www.agpd.es
Your data will be processed confidentially and subject to appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent unauthorised access, alteration, loss or processing.